Hi! I’m trademark attorney Morris Turek. I work with individuals, businesses, and organizations that are serious about protecting their trademarks and want to avoid the high costs and devastating effects of being sued for trademark infringement. Regardless of where in the world you’re located, my trademark law firm can help conduct your trademark search, prepare your trademark application, guide you through the trademark registration process, represent you in trademark opposition and trademark cancellation proceedings, and provide you with experienced counsel in a wide variety of trademark litigation matters.
Of course, I want to assist everyone who comes to me with an important trademark issue that deserves my complete and undivided attention. And most of the time I can. But, the reality is that I’m not the perfect trademark attorney for everyone. Unfortunately, we may just not be a good fit for one another if you perhaps fall into one of the following categories:
- If you desire to purchase trademark search or federal trademark application services through impersonal, one-size-fits-all web forms, then I’m not the trademark lawyer for you. Unlike many of my competitors, you can’t hire me by simply filling out a questionnaire and submitting your credit card information. I require that we have either an in-person meeting, telephone conversation, or at least a back-and-forth email exchange so that we can both learn more about each other and figure out whether we make a good team to accomplish your specific goals.
- If you see little benefit in working with an experienced and knowledgeable trademark attorney, and would rather just pay a do-it-yourself, online document preparation service such as LegalZoom to conduct your trademark search or file your trademark application, then I suggest you surf on over to LegalZoom’s website right now. But, before you do, at least educate yourself about the potential perils of using the LegalZoom trademark search or LegalZoom trademark application service so that you fully understand what could happen if you choose LegalZoom instead of a trademark lawyer.
- If you’re not interested in receiving personalized advice and guidance concerning your specific trademark matter, and are comfortable with the idea of handing out your credit card information to someone you’ve never even spoken with and who perhaps does not offer a free legal consultation prior to payment of any fees, then you and I are probably not going to be a solid match. I strongly believe it is my duty as a trademark lawyer to give you the time and attention you need to make informed decisions. If you don’t want to invest the time with me that’s necessary to help ensure the success and prosperity of your particular venture, then you should find a trademark attorney who would be thrilled to only have to provide you with a minimal amount of time and effort to earn and keep your business.
- If your primary concern is finding the least expensive trademark attorney, then I’m likely not going to be a good fit for you. Although I certainly offer very affordable flat-fees for almost all of my trademark services (including trademark search and federal trademark registration), my focus is on providing you with the best possible value for your hard-earned dollar. If all you really want is the cheapest price and don’t care about the more important issues of overall value and satisfaction, then I encourage you to seek the services of a discount trademark law firm.
- If you don’t care whether a trademark law firm uses paralegals or secretaries to perform your trademark search or prepare your trademark application, and are not bothered that a large chunk of your money is going to a trademark attorney whose role is essentially limited to “signing off” on the work completed, then you should hire one of those law firms instead of mine because they will almost definitely be less expensive.
In the event you don’t find yourself in one of the above categories, then I hope you’ll give me a call, shoot me an email, connect with me on social media, or even send me a brief message using the contact form you’ll find on every page. I look forward to hearing from you soon!