Hi! I’m US trademark attorney Morris Turek. I work with individuals, businesses, and organizations that are serious about protecting their trademarks and want to avoid the high costs and devastating effects of being sued for trademark infringement. Regardless of where in the world you’re located, I can help conduct your US trademark search, prepare your trademark application, guide you through the trademark registration process, represent you in trademark opposition and trademark cancellation proceedings, and provide you with experienced counsel in a wide variety of trademark litigation matters.
My primary goal is to save you time, money, and aggravation by helping you navigate the complexities of trademark registration and trademark litigation by using the knowledge and experience I’ve gained over many years of practicing law. Over time, I have learned that the people who get the most out of working with me tend to fall into one or more of the following categories:
- If you’re the kind of person who believes it’s important to have an in-person meeting, telephone conversation, or at least a back-and-forth email exchange so that we can both learn more about each other and figure out whether we make a good team to accomplish your specific objectives, then I’m the trademark attorney for you. Unlike many of my competitors who offer trademark search and federal trademark registration services through impersonal, one-size-fits-all web forms, you can’t hire me by filling out a template questionnaire and submitting your credit card information because I believe that operating in such a manner would do a great disservice to the both of us.
- If you see tremendous benefit in working with an experienced and knowledgeable US trademark attorney, and shun the idea of paying a do-it-yourself, online document preparation service such as LegalZoom to conduct your trademark search or file your trademark application, then I urge you to stay away from LegalZoom and consider working with me instead. Of course, if you’re curious about the potential perils of using LegalZoom, you may want to check out my articles regarding the LegalZoom trademark search and LegalZoom trademark application service so that you fully understand the many significant differences between LegalZoom and a professional trademark lawyer.
- If you’re interested in receiving personalized advice and guidance concerning your specific trademark matter, and are uncomfortable with the idea of handing out your credit card information to someone you’ve never even spoken with and who perhaps does not offer a free legal consultation prior to payment of any fees, then I am confident you and I will be a good match. I strongly believe it is my duty as a trademark lawyer to give you the time and attention you need to make informed decisions. All I ask is that you invest the time with me that’s necessary to ensure the success and prosperity of your particular venture. In return, I promise to do all that I can to earn and keep your business.
- If you’re the type of individual who expects to have your trademark search and trademark application completed by a skilled US trademark attorney and not a paralegal or legal secretary, then you’ve come to the right place. At many trademark law firms, the role of the trademark attorney is essentially limited to “signing off” on work done by somebody else. Not at my law firm. I can assure you that 100% of your legal work will be done by a licensed trademark lawyer from start to finish. And when you call my firm, you will always speak to me personally and not a receptionist, secretary, or paralegal.
- If you are looking for a US trademark attorney who offers affordable flat-fees for almost all trademark services (including trademark search and federal trademark registration), and who strives everyday to provide the best possible value for your hard-earned dollar, then I hope you will consider contacting me. Although my services may be a little more than those offered by the many cut-rate trademark law firms you’ll find advertising on the Internet, if overall value and satisfaction is key when determining which trademark lawyer to hire, you will not be disappointed with my firm.
Assistance from a Dedicated US Trademark Attorney
If you would like to explore the possibility of building a relationship with an experienced and trusted US trademark attorney, I encourage you to give me a call at (314) 749-4059, shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), connect with me on social media, or even send me a brief message using the contact form you’ll find on every page. I look forward to hearing from you soon!